Monday, August 9, 2010

Just a little late night post. maybe a ramble

its 1;30 am the blog is going through some changes in appearance that I will probably not like tomorrow afternoon and i will start to change it... again.
I have been going through the process of getting the new line all set and ready for printing and setting an official release date. which is going good. but lets not talk about that.
Better yet! lets not mention free idea for the rest of the blog. Sometimes i feel like i talk about it to much even on this which is setup for me to talk about it.

I am going to ignore the fact that i am VERY thirsty and the room I am sitting in is very warm and stuffy, I currently have no shoes on or socks. recently i discovered i Only own 3 pairs of socks. During my move into my apartment i mysteriously lost all of my socks and every time i am at Walmart it never crosses my mind to pick some up.

I take my girlfriend out on a lunch/dinner movie date every week or every other week if my budget is tight. Sunday we seen Charlie St. Cloud which was amazing. I have taken courses on film structure and I have very good judgment on movies.. Go see this if you havent. I dont want to give any spoilers so here is the trailer


It was my Moms birthday this past Saturday and we celebrated it at my brothers new house in Leominster MA which was perfect because his house sits right across from Doyal field where they held starburst so we got a nice firework show.

I think this is enough for the blog right now i need some liquids
enjoy some Anthony Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Fitchburg, Massachusetts
A 21 year old clothing designer/ streetwear enthusiast out of central Massachusetts.