Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BOXING PAST TIME

after surfing through old questions when i used formspring and on my girlfriends formspring. a common question asked was about me being a Boxer. Well its true. I started when i was 10 right at the start of summer that brought me into 5th grade. I was living in Leominster MA and i lived about a block away from the leominster boxing club. And i was there up until it moved. From there i switched to Lowell. and yada yada yada back and forth back and forth.

I became a Junior golden glove fighter at 15, Then at 17 i had to stop fighting competitively and couldent do more than train and spar due to a heart complication. So continued for 2 more years then when i was 19 i got into a little complication, a hit was made and I was put onto a court based suspension for 3 years from any boxing or fighting form. Now I have 8 months left until i can start up again and i cant wait.

but here are some of my favorite Boxing movie scenes and real boxing matches

ROCKY 3 - ROCKY VS CLUBBER LANG (MR. T)


ROCKY 5 - ROCKY VS. TOMMY GUNN



OSCAR DE LA HOYA (every fight = amazing)


MICKY WARD (MY FAVORITE FIGHTER OF ALL TIME) VS ARTURO GATTI
(GREATEST FIGHT OF ALL TIME)



ANd of course a legendary fight
MUHAMMAD ALI VS GEORGE FOREMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Fitchburg, Massachusetts
A 21 year old clothing designer/ streetwear enthusiast out of central Massachusetts.