Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brandless

Today I was going through my daily blog reads of some of my favorite streetwear lines. While going onto The Hundreds, Bobby Hundreds posted a interview between himself and Rick Klotz, the owner of the brand FRESHJIVE . I personally am a huge fan of any work done by Rick Klotz. His line Freshjive was one of the lines that inspired me to start my own streetwear label.
starting in 2010 Klotz will be taking ALL logos, and names off of the Freshjive label. Some of you might think this is crazy. or some of you dont even care at all. But, in a time period where everyone is so obsessed about what brand there wearing. Rick Klotz is yet again pioneering a new path in the world of Streetwear, and Fashion in general. In 2010 the freshjive name or logo will no longer be on any article of clothing. tags, website, nothing. that Freshjive produces.

again. Rick Klotz is a pioneer.

photos taken from thehundreds.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Fitchburg, Massachusetts
A 21 year old clothing designer/ streetwear enthusiast out of central Massachusetts.