Saturday, May 22, 2010

LA DISPUTE TOMORROW WORCESTER PALLADIUM

Tomorrow LA Dispute plays the Palladium in Worcester and I currently have no control over myself because of it. I have been Super busy designing the new line, making sketches, crumpling them up and tossing them away. then making one that looks close to what i want a final to look like and then putting them into my trapperkeeper *shut up, you know trapperkeepers where the shit when you where in elementary school*

I finally picked out colorways to go with the new summer releases and i am VERY happy with them. All the new stuff should be out of printing/stitching by the end of June, but deff before July 4th

there is currently a sale going on. so head over to the online store. pick up a tee for under regular sale price, and tell some friends.

I want to start a weekly blog post on pictures of people in Free Idea gear, so leave them on the Facebook,myspace or in a email.


oh and here is some more La Dispute for your face.




-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Fitchburg, Massachusetts
A 21 year old clothing designer/ streetwear enthusiast out of central Massachusetts.